Good bye Disney!! (sad)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
But it seems to me that, from everyone I talked to who's ever worked in Disney entertainment, that you ARE creatively cramped. That you HAVE certain rules to follow and can't be as free with your abilities as you should be. That's why I've never had a desire to work for them in ANY field...after the Disney Store, that is.

Heck, even Byron got fired for growing hair too fast (j/k). :big_grin:

The Big Don

Reaction score
Some things that I liked from Disney were The Torklesons, Boy Meets World (WHen they picked up the series), Muppets Tonight, Smart Guy.

And what is Muppet Vision 3D. Ive never heard of this before.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Muppet Vision 3-D was Jim's very last film before his death. Back when this film was being made,Disney and Henson were in the stages of merger.

Muppet-Vision is a high-tech film at the Disney MGM Studio (Walt Disney World Report) and Disney's Califorina Adventure (Disneyland Report). It comebine 3-D film, Audio-Antronic figures, Live Muppets, and in house theather effects. The film started out at the Disney studios first then a clone appeared at Califorina Adventure in 2001 during it's opening. Personally I feel that the Disney MGM Studio has the most detail show building plus a cool Muppet Shop.

The basic plot of the film is that Kermit and the gang are working on a new 3-D project called Muppet-Vision. We see Bunsen and Beaker in the Muppet Labs working on Muppet Vision techology creating Waldo the spirit of 3-D. Miss Piggy has a musical number destroyed by Bean Bunny :big_grin: .
Bean Bunny ran away. Sweetums get him back by coming of the film into the audience literally.

http://www.orlandorocks.com/full_photo.asp?fname=muppet_3d_7_26_2002 (1).jpg&caption=Muppetvision%203D

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm gonna have to say I agree with JamieDenny's earlier post. Though I'm 100% behind a Disney-Henson merger, Disney did behave rather snotty in the 1990 deal. Even Jim Hill of all people pointed out all the dealings regarding the Sesame Street Muppets, and I think it was rather foolish. I don't hate Eisner, I like him actually. I don't know how much he's involved in the sort of, oh, whatever of Disney lately, but hey, he, along with Wells and Katzenberg, pretty much saved Disney in the 80s and it all seemed to go down a bit in 2001 and 2002. Besides, Eisner has a nice voice and I like his introductions in the Disney shows...I'm just sayin'.