1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Good deal (for UK fans) for Christmas themed Sesame Street DVDs!

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by panmanthe2nd, Jan 10, 2012.

1. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Hi!

Just to let you all know that at 'The Works' they have some Christmas themed Sesame Street DVDs for £2.99 each or 2 for £5.

My local Works had 'Elmo Saves Christmas' 'A Sesame Street Christmas Carol' and 'Elmo's Christmas Countdown'.

I picked them all up, and will go back there on Friday to see if they have any more in. Unfortunately, The Works aren't selling them online.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

I've only just remembered that they came up on the till as 'Buy One Get One Free', so it's 2 Sesame Street DVDs for £2.99! Some of them cost a lot more on Amazon.

I was amazed when I saw them there. Before recently I never saw Muppet or Sesame Street DVDs in my local town, but I'm seeing them more and more as we get near the UK release of 'The Muppets'.