Goodbye Muppets.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I thought you were running away from home or something...

yeah. I'm sad by losing the Muppets License at the end of this year. All I needed was 4 more characters to have what I would call a complete set.

BUT! You know what? The various playsets and Muppets that we DID get are MORE THAN AWESOME--and I'm VERY proud of my collection and fully welcome the on-coming Sesame Street Figures--I only hope we make it all the way through all of those for as long as we had The Muppets!

rexcrk

Reaction score
*Sigh* it's so depressing... I'm gonna miss the Muppets line. If only it could've lasted just long enough to get figures of Bobo and Sal.

I am EXTREMELY happy to have the ones that I DO own! They're amazing.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Dang. That stinks. I got a late start on my muppet collection and never had a chance to pick any of them up.

Jamesman

Reaction score
If I was gonna get any figures, I'd have gotten all the figures. Which, as I'm sure you all know, would be expensive. So I ended up with none.

However, if I was going to go with just one figure, it would have been the Jim Henson one. I wanted it for my birthday, but it was sold out.

In other words, with the losing of the license, it seems any hope of them reproducing figures is a lost cause. I'd consider eBay, but with all the Paypal stuff, it's not a desireable option. :/

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I'm sad by losing the Muppets License at the end of this year. All I needed was 4 more characters to have what I would call a complete set.
Who were your 4?

My last few picks would've been:
Sal Manilla
Bean Bunny
Bobo the Bear
and...
Miss Piggy as Benjamina Gunn

Can't wait to actually have some free time to make my own versions of these figures!

Frogster

Reaction score
For me, Sal would be great, along with
regular Link
Jerry Nelson
Frank Oz
Luncheon Counter Monster
Beautiful Day Monster
Boppity
and Vet's Hospital

unclematt

Reaction score
Is there no chance of these figures coming back?