Goof in the Juliet Prowse episode

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Notice the lower right hand corner of the screen toward the last five seconds of the song. Someone is clearly seen for two seconds. Pause it just right before Piggy dives on Kermit in the song "Temptation". Someone definately noticed this in the monitor and clearly covered him but who is it? Just curious. I find it funny, because while I was watching it my mind made a quick mental image, and I had to question myself..Did I just see someone's entire face. I paused it and did step by step and sure enough someone was not hidden very well, but oh well it only was two or three seconds. So yeah for those who have it and missed it the first three times it is there. Take a look, we'll let it slide though because it is season one and by season three all the Muppeteers made major improvements.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
froggiegirl18 if you have the season 1 dvd collection they make mention of this during the muppet morsels. They say to keep a close eye at the bottom of the right hand as muppeteer Dave Goelz is very briefly revealed underneath the muppets.

wes

Reaction score
I all ways love to catch the goofs that happen!