Goofy SS video.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This is one of those silly things you do with your friends that's "sooo funny" until you watch it a couple years later and say, "What the heck was that? That wasn't funny at all!?" Now thanks to YouTube, we get to share in everyone's stupid moments in life. I think what bothers me even more then wasting my time watching that dumb clip is that I felt the need to post about it. :grouchy:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
It was good. they looked so cute but their trying to advocate respecting different cultures was definitly goofy.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
This is one of those silly things you do with your friends that's "sooo funny" until you watch it a couple years later and say, "What the heck was that? That wasn't funny at all!?" Now thanks to YouTube, we get to share in everyone's stupid moments in life. I think what bothers me even more then wasting my time watching that dumb clip is that I felt the need to post about it. :grouchy:
Couldn't have put it better myself.:smile:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Aww come on you guys it wasn't THAT bad. I thought it was funny myself.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I like the quote. CM has an addiction to cookies he has to go to rehab!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Eh... seems like another omghowfunyarewedoinstupid stuffffff hehhehe heh funnnywatchit type things that always take up pages and pages of Youtube search results when you look up Sesame Street. I really hate that. That and those "Sesame Street on Drugs" videos. And of course, multiple pinball nuber count videos, each of the same one under different headings.