1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Gordon of SS Storybook

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by mikebennidict, Nov 14, 2004.

1. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

2. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

No,But How Is It And What Muppet Characters Are Just On There :confused:
  3. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Another thing to bring up is it seems like Matt was pretty popular when he was on the show. I grew up watching Roscoe as Gordon, so that's what I'm used to, but I'm guessing a lot of people who watched Sesame Street in the 70s must have been shocked to find out about the change.
  4. superfan

superfan Active Member

Omigod, is that the one where there's a story about the kid who starts a fire in the basement of his house??? I'm serious. Is it? If so, I haven't seen it in ages!!
    Please tell me about the other stories that are in it, if you can!
  5. MJTaylor

MJTaylor Member

Hey I've got that book! And yes Superfan, it does have that story you mention. But right now I can't remember what else was in it.