Gordon

jisforjump

Reaction score
If Gordon is a teacher, why don't we ever see him in the classroom? :attitude:

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
I have seen a few episodes with Gordon in his Classroom believe it or not. One was in an episode from the 1990-1991 Season when Telly the Monster on the Spot interviewed Gordon for the entire day in his classroom. Mike (a short lived SS teen) was even in Gordon's class at the time. I remember Gordon yelling at him because Mike wanted to eat a Sandwich in class. Another one, I think was in the mid 90's when he brought Big Bird to his class for the day and Big Bird observed what a "High School" was all about, and pointed out all the things that were different, and the things that were the same as a school that young children would go to. Does anyone else remember these? Or remember any other Gordon's Classroom episodes? I think the reason why they dont make remote shows like this much anymore, is because they simply haven't got the time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I think I remember seeing Gordon in the classroom early on. Mainly when Gina first came on the show. I guess that was when he was first called 'Mr. Robinson.'