Gorg Adult question.

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
I hope I don't get my account deleted for this, but I have a question that's bugging me. Is it just me or do the gorgs make adult refences. I know the Muppets do, but I diden't know they did in fraggle rock, Or am I making a Doozer Hill into a Gorg Mountain?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I don't quite understand your question Squall.:confused:
Sure the Muppets have branched out into more adult humour in recent years with Muppets Tonight and what I've seen and heard about the new movies. They are a little on the filth side without being blatantly obscene but Fraggle Rock from the episodes I can remember at least they seemed to be more clean cut. Of course Jim was still alive at the time FR was made so that's why.
If he had been alive to work on MT with his team I very much doubt that he would have approved of all the dirty jokes they put into that series. I don't think he was inclined that way in himself.:halo:
But as to your question I think I'd possibly be able to help give an answer if I knew what it was about the Gorgs you think to be adult in reference
If you feel uncomfortable posting publicly PM me and I'll see if I can clear your worries up or not.

superboober

Reaction score
The one moment I can remember offhand that now telegraphs a "Yikes!" sign is from the episode (can't remember exactly which one) where Pa tells Junior to watch the garden while he and Ma go frolic in the stream (in other words, if by some chance there actually are enemies of the kingdom out there and they're watching, Pa's never going to hear the end of it, so to speak).

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
No, the Gorg parents DID make several references...they have to keep the adults happy, too.

I was shocked at the discussion of Death when Red and Boober were trapped that time!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
No, the Gorg parents DID make several references...they have to keep the adults happy, too.

I was shocked at the discussion of Death when Red and Boober were trapped that time![/quote

Fair enough. But the adult references in FR certainly were nothing at all like those in MT. Even in TMS the adult jokes were basically of the clean sort like I pointed out above.
BTW glad to meet you Fozzie Bear. I'm Martin known as Bill Bubble Guy