Gorgon Heap is nearly done

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
yes but, Because he has to be molded the teeth won't be added untill the resin copy is produced. Adding teeth Before he is molded will create undercuts in his mouth, and the silicone won't be able to get around them and then causing air bubbles around the mouth and teeth. Thats why the teeth are added last.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I can't wait to see him completed!! I bet he's gonna be great!

What references are you using, or is the lower-half your artistic license? I would have pictured that as his legs, too.

You do great work.

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Thanks Fozz, because in EVERY time he has appeared on the show YOU NEVER see his body. looking At pics of him Next to other muppets to get a bearing for height and size and proportion, The top half (Waist up) Matches....So i did use Artistic license of What I thought would be logical for him to look like.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Your logic fits, man. Looks great!! (I'm always going to be a bigger fan of your Zoot puppet, though--you'll never beat that! :smile: )

Frogster

Reaction score
Zoot you are absolutely one of the most creative people I've ever met here; it's so cool that we've got a bunch of talented people on this site; we got puppet-builders, impersonators, story-writers, and even Muppet figure-builders. Keep it up! We're all lovin' your work!
L

flyingpenguin

Reaction score
That's AMAZING!!! I think your scupt has more detail than the actual puppet! I can't wait to see Doglion!! I also like the way you did the bottom half, that's how I pictured him too. Because evn though he was big. he wasn't really tall.

SurfPark

Reaction score
Really nice work there. I was checking out your other figures and you do a wonderful job with texture. The Muppets are all about tactile visuals...its what makes people want to touch and hug them so much. I really like the work you're doing. Keep it up.

MWoO

Reaction score
I like it. When i saw the first pic I was like "that's not almost finished" and then I saw the later pics and realized it was a bunch of progress shots.

I like it a lot, but what happened to doglion?