1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Got My Exclusive Piggy's!!!!!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by bw0000, Jun 14, 2002.

1. bw0000

bw0000 New Member

Got my 4 Exclusive Piggy's today!!! Great Product, Great job Ken!!!
  2. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

Did you order her from the web site or get her in a local EB?
  3. Jara19

Jara19 New Member

I also got my exclusive Piggy today and it looks great!! I ordered it online.
  4. Kedrick

Kedrick New Member

ARGHHHH!!!! :p Why must I be tormented with the lack of my long-haired Piggy? :) My EB PROMISED it would come in Today, and guess what? NO Piggy! I decided to order a second one online. Let us see which one arrives first! hehe

So, is the new head sculpt better? Is the snout smaller? (it is a tad too big on the upswept hairdo).

Can anyone post pics?

Clint
  5. MM-III

MM-III New Member

I got mine today as well. While the snout is the same size.. the new hair doo works a million times better with it and makes it "appear" to be smaller.
  6. Kedrick

Kedrick New Member

Thank you!!

Clint
  7. Stulz

Stulz Member

GOT PIGGY?

I got mine today as well...

So excited till i saw that the corner was all smushed, there was dust stuck inside right on piggy's snout, ther was paint missing on her arm, and the back was scuffed up!!!

:mad:

I'm callin g my local EB and seeing if the have them ther so i can exchange it for one in better condition..

Anyone else have a problem w/ theirs??

Chris
  8. bw0000

bw0000 New Member

No all 4 of mine were in mint condition. On EB's website they have a mint condition policy, you might want to read about that and send it back to them!
  9. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

Still haven't gotten mine yet

I didn't order Piggy until May 21st, but even so if they shipped on June 12th I would think I would've gotten mine by now. I'm in Michigan, don't know if that makes it any different.

When they ship your order, do they email you or anything to let you know it's been sent and that your account is being billed? I've never ordered from EB Games before so if anyone can answer this I'd most appreciate it.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole