Got my Invisible Spray Fozzie!

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Thanks to my friend DARTH POOH from the Spawn Message Boards! It is so cool and the box is HUGE!

Aerosmith

Reaction score
But on a sad note my Vanishing Cream Beaker just fell off my shelf and now the top part is bent. :mad: :frown:

GWGumby

Reaction score
*Picturing Ralph Wiggum crying out "I bent my Beaker!"*

Aerosmith

Reaction score
LOL! I didnt say that I said some stuff that would get me banned if I posted it.

Joe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Aerosmith
But on a sad note my Vanishing Cream Beaker just fell off my shelf and now the top part is bent. :mad: :frown:
I knocked my entire playset over last night(stayed up late playing Muppets Inside) (and it has ALL of my figures on it somewhere) luckily everyone's unharmed and accounted for.

Jackie

Reaction score
LOL someone should start a thread. Palisade Figure Accidents! LOL!!

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Ernie101 whats youre user name on the Spawn Boards?

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
"And our top story this evening. Beaker, assistant to Dr Bunsen Honeydew fell from an unconfirmed height, and was severely injured. When asked what happened, Dr Honeydew stated that he had just finished an invisibilty experiment on Beaker, and during the shift to total invisibility, Beaker became disoriented and plummeted from the floor of Muppet Labs. Investigators are currently trying to locate Fozzie Bear. He is wanted for questioning, but is not yet considered a suspect"

Stay tuned for more late breaking coverage of "Terror at Muppet Labs".