Got my Toyfair Fozzie!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
well i got home from college today popped in TCT and about five mintues into it my dog barks like's theres no tomarrow, when i get to the door a large white truck drives away an on my front porch is a box with my vacation red shirt fozzie inside!

He's great! I don't have the bule shirt one (yet). wow the floaty is really big,and the stickers are great! his hat has a really week magnet but it stays on, i'm wondering if it's the paint that make's it weaker? the IS fozzie stays on REALLY tight, then the reg fozzie has it okay, this one stays on but one slight shake and it falls off. oh and here's a scientific question...do magnets repond to cold weather? I mean would the cold make the magnet weaker or not?

my two little complates is that (one I already knew) The suitcase does not open, it would have been fun if it did becuse then you could have the reg fozzie's rubber chicken pop out of it long with all the other fozzie items, i also wish the fig came with a stand, but even more then that this fig does not have holes in the feet for a stand.

all and all it's a great fig and worth the 16 weeks it took

Zachary,

dhillman

Reaction score
I can answer that scientific question:

Yes, temperature can have effects on a magnetic field, or on the magnet inside of Fozzie's head. HOWEVER, the temperature effects would have to be rather severe and would need to me more drastic than the yearly temperature changes that we observe.

The more likely effect is due to a flawed magnet in your Fozzie

:smile:

Hope this helps....

D, the soon to be Ph.D. Chemist....

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Thank you Dr. Honeydew! Just kidding! yeah I though it did, but i wasn't sure, as long as the hat stay's on, i can hold it upside down with outwith out it falling off. so i'm not going to act like dr.bob and perform brian surgey.

i know heat would really effect the magnet;-)

gringo

Reaction score
I think a good portion of the Vacation Fozzies have defective magnet or poor magnets. I got two different Mediaplay version of him. 1 had no magnetic pull at all. The other has a pull, but very weak. It stays on, but not if you tilit him.

Mark