Grad Party!!! What's next?

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Woo-hoo!!!!! I'm finally done with 12 years of torture and can fulfill dreams now. Actually, my high school dream was to graduate with honors, and it actually came true! I completed Cum Laude -- and if something like that can happen to someone as stupid as I am, anything's possible.

Since my sophomore year my friends and I wanted to take a senior trip to visit Mr. Rogers, and with the saddening events of this year that looks like it won't be happening :cry: . But I've gotten a whole bunch of money-making venues this summer so I can get through my first year of college (I'm going to Seattle Pacific University), and one of them is funded by a grant from Mr. Rogers, so I'm practically working for him! :wink: My friend's mom (who has worked with a few celebs including the voice of Tony the Tiger) asked me to help plan a ciriculum for a VBS camp thing throughout July for which I'll get to do a bunch of puppetry and get paid for it! Right now I'm illustrating a children's book for one of my *old* high school teachers (wow, it feels good to say it like that!), I'm helping with an art VBS thing in August for a week, and in between it all I'm working at my job where they make gravestones...

What're all the other grads out there doing for next year?

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
What a coincidence, Larry! That's exactly what I'm doing!

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarylarrywolf
What a coincidence, Larry! That's exactly what I'm doing!

--"Scary" Larry Wolf
LOL!

That was the funniest dang thing I've heard all day!!!

Well, congratulations! Glad you're finally done with *shudder* high school.

:zany: :smile: :zany: :smile: :zany:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh dear!

Zack, Larry...mercy. Everyone's graduating. I'm feeling so old.

I remember when I held you all in my arms as little babies, feeding you all through an eye dropper and...no, wait. That was a puppy.

:sympathy:

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Congratualations your finally free did you have a junior high then like a senior school.In Oz you have a primary school depending on what state its kindergarden/prep to grade 6 or 7
then highschool from grade 7-12 or 8-12

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Oh dear!

Zack, Larry...mercy. Everyone's graduating. I'm feeling so old.

I remember when I held you all in my arms as little babies, feeding you all through an eye dropper and...no, wait. That was a puppy.

:sympathy:
What thats not how human babies are fed :smile: