Great Farscape article in new Cinescape

beaker

Reaction score
There is a great 2 page article on everything current going on with Farscape, and some no holds barred comments about Sci Fi's decision.

I think instead of all these fans rallying to produce commercials and pleas and all this bs...they should have all bought a bunch of tomatoes and threw em at sci fi's headquarters...a kind of fanboy inta-fatwa if you will.

The article quotes higher ups lamblasting sci fi's last minute decision. Make no mistake, sci fi is a judas traitor in the highest order. I bet sci fi is thinking ''Hmmm...we need a new genre cult show that will have dedicated smart fans...oh darn...we had that with Farscape'.

What was Sci Fi thinking? It's Mcguyver's fault. If Sci Fi hadnt made the irresponsible and clumsy move to switcharoo Farscape with Stargate's timeslot(No way that has a bigger following than Farscape!!!) this whole mess wouldnt have happened.

Luckily, theres a new video game out and other media...and that Japanese anime of Farscape is being produced.

I wonder how sci fi is gonna promote the dozen episodes left...
'Um, well we cancelled our flagship show and pulled the carpet from beneath the fans...but stay tuned to see Season 4's remaining episodes...like we care!'

Between this, the possibility of EM.TV's assets being sold off in bankruptsy(which could be monumentally bad for JHC), and other things...I think fans have a right to be piping mad.