Great Group Photo

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey! Wow! That's an awesome picture! It's so rare to see them ALL together.

matleo

Reaction score
I've seen that pic before. It was par t of an exhibit of Richard Termine's photography. Apparently that is from one of the last times they were all together. They were rehearsing for Muppets in WDW and during a lunch break Richard realized how rarely they were all together so he convinced them sit on the staircase and he took the shot. Not long after that, Jim was gone.
:sympathy:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
You're right, that is a really cool photo - you can tell that the six of them are really close.

And I'd been wondering where that one headshot of Richard Hunt came from.

It's just like getting members of a family together for a photo - everyone's off in different directions doing something, and the photographer's saying, "All right, everyone, let's gather around for a big group photo."

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You're right, that is a really cool photo - you can tell that the six of them are really close
I was think just the same thing, Erin! You really can tell and you can see the closeness that this tight-knit group really have with each other. Kind of like there Muppet counter parts. You are just feel the true love and caring in the air! You can see it with you're eyes, but you know it was there!

Nick22

Reaction score
that's an amazing photo! nice find! i think it looks awesome! i dont even know, i just love the way it looks. everything about it. i wanna blow that up, frame it, and put it on my wall! :big_grin:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
That pic is indeed from Richard Termine’s collection, taken at the Henson townhouse. I didn’t know it was in rehearsal for the Disney World special. Great to see it again.