1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Great SKEKSIS costume!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Laszlo, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

O_O Woooowwwwwwwwww ... *is in love*
  3. fishyfins

fishyfins New Member

British cosplayer by the stagename of Xaereal. One of the best costume artists in the UK at the moment, and this costume rightly won him a place in Eurocosplay (the european championships)
    I was luck enough to be backstage when this beauty was unveiled. he literally appeared behind me in full costume. for a DC fan to turn around and see a huge Skeksis standing there, it was... an odd feeling. we chatted briefly about DC, and about me and my girlfriends plans to cosplay Jen and Kira at some point over the summer. I was in the group on stage before him, so had an absolute front row view of this on stage. took my breath away! well done to him!
  4. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

That thing is AWESOME.
    Alex
  5. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Whoah man! That is awesome!!! Will be cool to see the "grunging up" of it at the finals.

Very cool!
    :)
    Anthony
  6. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

I watched the video of it on YouTube. The emcee says there's a camera in the top so he can see. The eyes blink and everything. So elaborate... and then the girl playing 'Kira' leaves her spectacles on! LOL

Alex
  7. SeanC

SeanC Member

A fantastic costume...
    I never thought I'd see anything better than the full size Wampa ( from 'The Empire Strikes Back' ) I saw at a con called Further Confusion last year, but this is certainly it.
  8. Walter

Walter Active Member

I let that one go because it's possible she couldn't afford contacts...if her eyes are anything like mine, I completely understand(I'm almost blind without my contacts!)
  9. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Contacts would have to be cheaper than whatever they spent on the costumes.

Alex
  10. Walter

Walter Active Member

11. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

12. shinycelebi225

shinycelebi225 Active Member