Greg Proops

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Does it matter? Nice avatar Dan BTW.
Why thankyou Dee!! While we're on the subject of possibly gay celebrities, is Darren Hayes from Savage Garden gay? Just out of curiosity.

Katzi428

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
Why thankyou Dee!! While we're on the subject of possibly gay celebrities, is Darren Hayes from Savage Garden gay? Just out of curiosity.
Hi Dan! :smile:
To me,people are people whether gay or straight.
(BTW..this ol' fart...meaning me... doesn't listen to Savage Garden)
Kathy

unclematt

Reaction score
I dont care if he is gay or not it is just nice to know. :smile:

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Fun Fact of the day:
Greg Proops voiced the Devil, Harlequin Demon and the sax player in The Nightmare Before Christmas, Bo(I think that's his name...the credits call him "male lover bear") in Brother Bear and the Pod race announcer in Star Was:Episode 1.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
According to IMDB,Greg has been married since '91.
I didn't know that. The reason I asked was because lately on Whose Line, whenever they do that funny hat game, he seems to always choose some sort of helmet (i.e. space helmet, scuba helmet) and states: "I'm into same sex". Also, the other night, when Colin was forced to kiss him...he seemed to actually enjoy it. In fact, I noticed after Drew pressed the buzzer, Greg turned right around and kissed Colin back. Well, if he's not gay, that's fine. Heck, I never knew until recently that Paul Lynde and Ellen DeGeneres were gay. I know for a fact that Colin isn't, according to his website, he has a wife and a son.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Gregs one funny guy, especially on Whose Line. Wish I saw more of him on tv.

Ryan

Bootsy

Reaction score
The show is cool!

I really get a good laugh from that show "who's line is it anyway".All those guys and special guest apperances are pretty cool..No way his he gay (not that I have anything against homosexual people) but no way. Although I don't understand why australia has to show the show late like at 3am in the morning. :smile: :crazy: :cool: