Greg the Bunny...

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened to gregthebunny.org? It was the only decent fan site for the show out there, and it seems to br gone.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Not a clue.

There used to be a site on Fox.com, but I doubt if that's still there.

gregthebunny.org probably died out with the show.

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
Super Scooter!
Thanks man. The site was up for a while, it was a fan site. The last thing it said was the IFC show was coming to dvd, then poof! It was gone!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I don't know what happened to gregthebunny.org - it was a great site with lots of old stuff from Greg's IFC and cable access days. The only major site still online is over at fox.com like Scooter said - the uRL is www.fox.com/greg.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The way you said that, it seemed like... were there more episodes of Greg the Bunny than was shown on Fox?

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
There were more episodes. Fox didn't air two or three of them. Plus Independent Film Channel had a show starring Greg, Warren and Blah. And before that they had their own public access show.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
There was also an unaired pilot produced for Fox, portions of which were later reworked in to the 1st aired episode "Welcome To Sweet Knuckle Junction." There is a complete episode guide (it includes the never seen episodes) for the Fox series over at TV Tome.

Does anyone know any online source for Greg info? Are there any plans to release the show on DVD?

mr_snead

Reaction score
Greg the Bunny

Jivepuppet said:
Does anyone know what happened to gregthebunny.org? It was the only decent fan site for the show out there, and it seems to br gone.
Greg the Bunny.org was run by a college student who graduated and lost his webspace on the college server. There are new sites with G the B stuff coming soon!

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
Snead,
Thanks a ton for the info! I loved that show, as Homer would say "stupid Fox".
Can't wait to see the new sites. You make me wonder though, are you involved with any of them?