gremlins figures

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hi MuppetsPot! :big_grin: I collect the NECA Gremlins, both Gremlins and Mogwai's, they're awesome! I'm far from a completist, I only pick up the ones I want, for myself and my Son. Together, we've got Gizmo, Combat (Rambo) Gizmo, Daffy, and Mohawk from the Mogwai line, and Flasher, Brown, and Phantom from the Gremlins side. Reeeeally looking forward to the G1 Mogwais (Gizmo, Stripe, and Haskins), plus I'm hoping they do Greta, Bat, and Veggie Gremlins someday. :wink:

Also, Toys'R'Us has an exclusive Santa Gizmo right now, I gotta go get him real soon before he sells out!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Hi MuppetsPot! :big_grin: I collect the NECA Gremlins, both Gremlins and Mogwai's, they're awesome! I'm far from a completist, I only pick up the ones I want, for myself and my Son. Together, we've got Gizmo, Combat (Rambo) Gizmo, Daffy, and Mohawk from the Mogwai line, and Flasher, Brown, and Phantom from the Gremlins side. Reeeeally looking forward to the G1 Mogwais (Gizmo, Stripe, and Haskins), plus I'm hoping they do Greta, Bat, and Veggie Gremlins someday. :wink:

Also, Toys'R'Us has an exclusive Santa Gizmo right now, I gotta go get him real soon before he sells out!
me too
i only have brown gremlin but i want some for Christmas

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I really would love to own those Gremlins figures. Especially Flasher. I've seen them at my some what local Newburry Comics store. Though, I'd love to get a Stripe figure for my computer desk. I've always loved the Evil Gremlins more then the nice ones probably because they are funny and have a bit of that slapstick Warner Bros feel to them. :smile:

robodog

Reaction score
I had some of em' for awhile, but I ended up giving them to my Cousin's kids. As much as I like the Gremlins ( It was one of my favorite movies as a kid ) my interest in action figures is slowly dying and try as I might I can't seem to rekindle it. Besides, after having Tiger Electronics' Interactive Gizmo, which is the closest thing you're going to get to owning a real Mogwai, action figures seem kind of dull. Most of my toy money these days go to things like that.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
i have brown gremlin electric gremlin and Santa gizmo

mupcollector1

Reaction score
after having Tiger Electronics' Interactive Gizmo, which is the closest thing you're going to get to owning a real Mogwai
And there's also another plus side to it too. Since it's electronic, no worries of it getting wet and multiplying. Sunlight doesn't harm it in anyway and the best of all, it can't eat to no worries of feeding it after midnight. lol Gremlins reference, couldn't resist :smile:

robodog

Reaction score
Well, you did have to feed him. He had a sensor in it's mouth that you had to press in order to feed him regularly. If you didn't feed him he'd get sick. But fortunately you could feed him after midnight without him trying to kill you. I know this because mine often kept me company during late night Internet sessions. He asked for food quite often and whenever he asked I fed him. I was pretty sure it was safe. We don't yet have the technology that would allow an animatronic toy to change forms like that. I used to have tons of electronic pets. I sold them all several years ago and almost instantly regretted it. Gizmo's one of the ones I miss most.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Well, you did have to feed him. He had a sensor in it's mouth that you had to press in order to feed him regularly. If you didn't feed him he'd get sick. But fortunately you could feed him after midnight without him trying to kill you. I know this because mine often kept me company during late night Internet sessions. He asked for food quite often and whenever he asked I fed him. I was pretty sure it was safe. We don't yet have the technology that would allow an animatronic toy to change forms like that. I used to have tons of electronic pets. I sold them all several years ago and almost instantly regretted it. Gizmo's one of the ones I miss most.
I'd love to own a Gizmo Furby myself :smile: Though what I'd love to see someday is a big animatorinic collectible figure of that intellectual Gremlin from Gremlins 2. lol I love him. "Well Fred what we want is what you humans have, civilization. Now take a look at this happy little fellow here" a Gremlin with a benny hat comes in and Intellectual Gremlin shoots him with his pistol "Ha ha, now was that civilized, no clearly not. It goes beyond civilized." lol My favorite line in the movie and just love the "New York, New York" musical number. I just bought myself Gremlins 2 recently a few months ago and it just brought back memories from the days when I rented it from Blockbuster years ago. lol

robodog

Reaction score
I'd love to have something like that myself, but I suspect that even if they did release something like that it'd be out of my price range. I can tell you that when the Gizmo Furby came out a lot of people were hoping for a Stripe as well, myself included. They had Yoda and ET Furbys. Why not Stripe?