Grover As A Telephone

bigbird

Reaction score
This may sound like a strange topic but there was a skit that involved Grover and another muppet( I think it was someone who resembled Farley). All i know is that Farley was looking inside a phone booth but could not find the phone inside. Grover, being in the booth with him soon realized that Farley thought that Grover was the telephone!!! Farley opened Grover's mouth and talked into it like a telephone. ( I think he thought he was calling his mom to let her know he was coming home). Anyone remember this one?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I don't remember this, but I'm sure I've seen it before. The problem with a show Sesame Street is that there are so many clips to choose from that not everyone can remember everything. But I'm sure someone does remember this clip, which is the good news. so good luck, i;n sure someone well turn up sooner or later.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
bigbird said:
This may sound like a strange topic but there was a skit that involved Grover and another muppet( I think it was someone who resembled Farley). All i know is that Farley was looking inside a phone booth but could not find the phone inside. Grover, being in the booth with him soon realized that Farley thought that Grover was the telephone!!! Farley opened Grover's mouth and talked into it like a telephone. ( I think he thought he was calling his mom to let her know he was coming home). Anyone remember this one?
That wasn't Farley. That was a small pink AM boy.