Grr, I just made a coaster.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
All I'll say is one word, Mac. LoL. iDVD is the coolest simple DVD creating program ever, plus you get great templates and animated menus that you make yourself. It has almost full customization really. People always flip out when they see the DVD's I've made up using it.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I'm glad you got that straightened that out, Mrs. Pepper. Thank goodness for technical people. I know I'm not one of them, Lol.

I know it is kind of irrelavant now, but what would nail polish remover do to a disk?

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
I know it is kind of irrelavant now, but what would nail polish remover do to a disk?

It would damage the disk probably..........Oh dang.....you've done it already.....

MrsPepper

Reaction score
bigbirdfan said:
The muppet show is on dvd......Stupid! :stick_out_tongue:
Thanks for the compliment, though if I had written it, I would have chosen a nicer adjective. :wink: Like, pretty, smart, beautiful, excellent, or special. All of those would do.
The episodes I have been burning are ones not yet available on DVD, since they are not from season 1. The one episode I do have that IS from season 1 is Vincent Price, that includes the finale which was omitted in the box set.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I'm a technical person! I can make perfect DVDS to installing an operating system! Just wanted to say that...:smile: ( one could call it an act of randomness )