Guest Stars who weren't seen in the final frame shot of their episodes' Cold Openings

D

Dil

As far as I know, these are a list of Muppet Show guests who were not seen in the final frame shot of their episodes' Cold Openings:

*Rudolf Nureyev - Scooter is by himself

*Peter Sellers - After Sellers ducked, we wouldn't see anyone

*Senor Wences - After Wences left, there would be a close-up of Pops saying "Put those [oranges] back!"

*Roger Moore - Moore leaves before the camera cut to the logo

CAN SOMEONE MAKE A REPLY & SHOW A LIST OF OTHER GUESTS WHO WEREN'T SEEN IN THE FINAL SHOT OF THEIR EPISODES' COLD OPENINGS?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
A funny thing about the opening of the Senor Wences episode is that the cold opening must have been redone. I hear that one was originally scheduled for season four when the opening would have been with Scooter in the dressing room. I realize I'm getting off topic, but I just thought I'd point that out.

giovannii

Reaction score
Senor Wences was originally planned or Season 4 (as he is mentioned in the Phyllis George episode), however I don't think the episode was filmed until much later, he may have been busy that year.

When Scooter mentions "Senor Wences" in the Guest Star Song, the picture shown is not Senor Wences at all, but actually the back of Charles Aznavour's head with Mildred. This makes me feel the episode wasnt shot during Season 4.

John