Guy Smiley on video wanted!

menasha

Reaction score
I'm looking for a clip of Guy Smiley performing one of his great Shows.
If anyone could help me out in a name of a video or maybe even a DVD, maybe even somewhere to maybe buy it i'd appreciate it. I just need to get started on some names and i'll go from there basically.

Thanks.
Menasha.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I replied to your message on the muppets downunder forum and I managed to find a clip of guy smiley although I have very little sesame street stuff. I'm more than happy to put it onto a tape for you.

pollick529

Reaction score
I have some clips of Guy Smiley. Here is what I got:

Here is Your Life: Oak Tree
The Fairytale Newlywed Game
What's My Letter: E (in German)

I have a few episodes of Sesame Street, and some episodes of Sesamstrasse (the German version of Sesame Street). LMK if interested. :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
two of guy smileys game shows have been released on video: beat the time 9with cookie monster as the contestant) was released on the 1986 video "play-along games and songs", and "the remembering game" was included on the 1988 video "big birds storytime".

play-along games and songs was recently released on DVD, as part of a three-pack of sesame street dvds, and oddly enough, the other two DVDs (sleepytime sogs and stories, and big birds storytime) have been released seperately (although i haven't been able to find any of these in any stores in town), but play-along games and songs is only incuded as part of this three pack. I am not sure whether big birds favorite party games is still in print or not, but it is hard to find.

other guy smiley sketches have been released on video. do de rubber duck (feturing a cameo by guy smiley) was included on the videos "count it higher: great music videos from sesame street", "sesame streets 25th anniversary" (only the ending was included, though) and "what's the name of that song?", and "they can't take that away from me" was included in the videos "learning to add and subtract" (coming soon to DVD) and "cookie monsters best bites".

The video "sing-along earth songs" features a song called air, and guy smiley sang this, but there was also another song that I think has the same title, and was sung by bip bipodotta. I am not sure which "air" song was included on this video.

guy smiley also had a speaking cameo in a muppet family christmas, which has been availible on video and dvd, and he also made background appearances in the muppet movie and the muppets take manhattan.