Hail! Hail! The gang's all here...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mostly...

YAY!! Byron's back!! I've read at least 3 new posts. BUT! Will he stay?

I hope.

FOZ
(Now, let's get Luke out of his funk so we can be back to normal...whatever that is.)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Mostly...

YAY!! Byron's back!! I've read at least 3 new posts. BUT! Will he stay?

I hope.

FOZ
(Now, let's get Luke out of his funk so we can be back to normal...whatever that is.)
Lol, thanks, it's nice to be missed and welcomed back. :smile:

I've been in a legal mess lately---I was cited for "leaving the scene of an accident" after an extremely minor car incident (the only things damaged were the driver side mirrors), but I have to go to court for it on June 30th.

So bascially, I'm bein' punished for some'in' I didn't do. :smirk: :grouchy:

If I had done that with criminal intent, yes, but I just thought some truck hit my mirror, big woo, I'd get it taken care of, drove on. But then it got all messy and I've been physically and emotionally spent and exhausted over it, but I'm doin' better now. :smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
Bad luck just looks for you, doesn't it?
You wouldn't say that if you talked to Tiffany.

Girl I work with.

Now there's somebody with only bad luck!! :concern:

radionate

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
I've been in a legal mess lately---I was cited for "leaving the scene of an accident" after an extremely minor car incident (the only things damaged were the driver side mirrors), but I have to go to court for it on June 30th.

So bascially, I'm bein' punished for some'in' I didn't do. :smirk: :grouchy:

If I had done that with criminal intent, yes, but I just thought some truck hit my mirror, big woo, I'd get it taken care of, drove on. But then it got all messy and I've been physically and emotionally spent and exhausted over it, but I'm doin' better now. :smile:
Byron,

By your own admission, it was a little more then just minor. The glass on the other car's mirror shattered and cut the arm of the driver. I hope that things work out for the best, but I still am perplexed at the fact that you feel you aren't to blame for this. This is a pretty serious matter. I hope that it is a wake up call for you, and you will be much more aware of things, not only when driving, but everyday as well. Few accidents are committed with criminal intent, but a lack of admission of guilt is not a positive thing. Nor is excusing it with the ploy of "innocence" of not knowing what was going on. I do hope you do the right thing in court and learn from this.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Thats bad news, it seems the law is around to procecute the innocent ones, Here in Australia, the law is a mess, someone can go and perform a serious crime and get away with it and someone who has done a petty little thing by mistake goes to jail for a short period.

Its weird!

:confused:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
It was very minorly cut Nate, and 99% of everyone I've talked to in person and online---including people in law enforcement---have been reassuring me this is very minor, and I should not be worrying. It was not entirely my fault---and others have told me to stand up for myself more (and not take blame so easily)---and I've put myself through much more than needed be...

But thanks for your support, though.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
You just admitted to driving off before sure there were no other damages. The law can be a stickler for details.

Coarse, I know squat about matters like this.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
You just admitted to driving off before sure there were no other damages. The law can be a stickler for details.
Exactly, I didn't think there were other damages. My mentality at the moment (I was just tryin' to get over a panic and keep drivin', there was a drop-off on my other side), was "I guess the front o' their truck hit my mirror. Well, I'm glad it's just the mirror, guess I'll have to get it taken care of."

Cause the noise was so loud, I thought the front of their truck plowed through my mirror---I didn't think that their mirror was also damaged. Good thing that's all it was though, it coulda been a lot worse...