Hakuna Mawhatta?

whattheduck

Reaction score
I don't know if any of you are disney fans (im not really) but has anyone seen the new Lion King 1 1/2. It's quite good. It's really funny. It tells the story of the Lion King from Timon and Pumbas side. Krazedmuppet would agree too. Just thought, it might be an interesting subject for discussion, maybe not, but who knows. Well ne thoughts?

whattheduck

Reaction score
and i am so stupid, for posting this in Family and Friends section, sorry. Im am such a blonde.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I had asked my Mom a couple of mintues ago while we were out at Kamrt if we could get it but she said no. Oh well I see it soon. I'll buy when I get paid.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I want to see it. It looks funny. I probably won't like some of the humor in it that much, judging from the previews, but mostly it looks like it will be a fun look at the story from a different perspective.
Erin

beaker

Reaction score
whattheduck said:
and i am so stupid, for posting this in Family and Friends section, sorry. Im am such a blonde.
Don't say that! Ya just posted it in the wrong section, no biggie. Im no fan of disney by any stretch of the imagination, but I LOVE Lion King and Timon/Pumba...and so must see this!