Hal Miller, the middle Gordon

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Embarrassingly, I don't even remember the original "I Have a Chair", but then again, that was before my time, so TJ's version is the one I remember the most.

I'm not in a wheelchair myself, but I rather like the TJ bits, because it speaks to kids who are in wheelchairs. I especially like the one where he asks to play basketball with that girl (Margaruita or something, wasn't it), but she said he couldn't since he was "in that thing", but he proved her otherwise, and she realized she misjudged them, resulting in a newfound friendship.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Exactly. He DOES something and has a personality and doesn't just sit by on the sidelines like he's been shoehorned into the cast to satisfy some group complaining they're not represented. I swear that's what the other girl who isn't Tara was. She was only in a handful of episodes, and she basically just sat their on the sidelines watching everyone else do funny or meaningful things, and basically just agreeing, nodding her head, or restating the obvious to make it known she's a main character and not just an extra.

But back to the subject of Hal Miller's Gordon. Is there any good clips of his appearance online somewhere? Either Youtube or SS online?