Half of the Stairs are Missing

Vincent L

Reaction score
And Kathy... Keep in mind that Robin is my absolute, hands-down FAVORITE Muppet. There is a reason he is my avatar. And he's the only Palisades figure I own. Heck, I even have a picture of him hanging up in my room. And as much as I want to say more than that, I really can't, because it would give too much away.
Sorry for replying to a really old post, but I'm extremely curious: what picture of Robin do you have in your room? Personally, I printed out this picture and stuck it in front of my desk.

Beauregard

Reaction score
NaNoWriMo
Every time. Every single time.

"Do, a dear a female dear...ray a drop of golden sun...me a name I call myself, far a long long way to ruuuuuuun, soooo a needle pulling thread, laaa a note to follow so, te a drink with jam and breeeeaaaad that will bring us back to NaNoWriMo MoWriNoNa No So Do!"

Vincent L

Reaction score
[knocks at Lisa's virtual doors]
Hello, anyone home? Haven't seen you for some time.

Beauregard

Reaction score
[knocks at Lisa's virtual doors]
Hello, anyone home? Haven't seen you for some time.
I've not even seen her on MSN for about three weeks...But she did (shockingly) post something on Facebook, so maybe she's just having a "real life" summer?

Beauregard

Reaction score
She really is. I didn't think she had ever even checked it in the last two years, which is why I nearly fell off my seat when I saw she'd posted something there.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
"Real life?" What on earth is that? Oh, wait! I know! I had one, briefly! Yes! Part of the reason I vanished is that for about one week I worked full-time, filling in for somebody on vacation. That was nice. The paycheck was nice, too. Very nice. But the person I was filling in for is back now, and I'm sitting here trying to remember what it was I used to do. I think it involved lots of mindless computer games...

I don't know if I'm really back now, or just poking my head in. Probably just poking my head in, as I intend to be insanely productive with things like job-searching in the coming week or two. Also, my brain has been very distinctly NOT on fanfic lately... so, yeah, that kinda makes it hard to post updates.

In other news... Beau, have I mentioned lately that you really need to get a sturdier chair? You fall off of that thing way too often. I mean, I sit on an exercise ball, and you still fall off your seat more often than I fall off mine. Maybe you should work on some balance, hmm?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Posted by that girl we knew as Toga: "Also, my brain has been very distinctly NOT on fanfic lately... So, yeah, that kinda makes it hard to post updates."

Which one? Don't you have three of them? Surely you can spare one of the other two for fanfic. And yes, I called you Shirley. Why Shirley? Dunno, guess it was for the halibut. :fishy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Re: Chair

If people would stop shocking me so often, I'd be able to stay much more balanced!