Halloween Costumes for your Furry Friends

Erine81981

Reaction score
I am but its not a game. Its' only for me to draw them as what there going as for Halloween. Get it now?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... So don't be surprised if you find me dressed as Beetlejuice, the Ghost Host with the Most! Will be directing traffic over at the dorms for the Halloween skelebrations in costume.
BTW: When's the party for Grover? Maybe it's already started at the dorms, will head there next.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Yeah... So don't be surprised if you find me dressed as Beetlejuice, the Ghost Host with the Most! Will be directing traffic over at the dorms for the Halloween skelebrations in costume.
BTW: When's the party for Grover? Maybe it's already started at the dorms, will head there next.
Its tomorrow with Telly's party.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hey Kyle! Here are the costumes for my pals:

Rosita--Zorra
Big Bird--Aviater pilot
Telly--Phillip Chapman (if this can't be done, we'll change it)
Snuffy--dragon
Hoots--Wizard

Erine81981

Reaction score
I thought that Telly and Rosita were going to be Herry Potter characters? It doesn't matter. If thats what Telly wants to be thats fine. I give you that. Don't worry.

BEAR

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I thought that Telly and Rosita were going to be Herry Potter characters? It doesn't matter. If thats what Telly wants to be thats fine. I give you that. Don't worry.
Well, they were. I dunno. What do you think? What I was originally thinking was this...
Big Bird--Harry Potter
Telly--Ron Weasley
Rosita--Hermoine Granger
Snuffy--Dumbledore

But I thought that would be boring. I can still do that if you think it would be a good idea.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Kyle...Prairie's going to dress up as a fairy princess .Her crown will have gold glitter & her dress will be long,pink glittered with gold as well