Halloween Latex Puppets

Blink

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a bunch of Halloween and Latex puppets for sale on Ebay. These are some of my older puppets, but they are still in great condition.

See them HERE.

Enjoy.

Blink

Reaction score
I took the reserve off of a few of the puppets, so any last second bidders will get it without much of a problem.

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Hey Blink, the link goes to Puppets And Stuff, not Ebay. Is that right?

Blink

Reaction score
Hey Blink, the link goes to Puppets And Stuff, not Ebay. Is that right?
Hey bezalel,

The link is intentional. I did it because it shows all the puppets at once. But any feedback is welcome, since I am new to selling puppets on Ebay.

Should I have had a link right to ebay? That might have made more sense.

puppetsmith

Reaction score
I would say for the future a direct link to eBay would be better. You have to login to Puppets And Stuff to see the post, so if someone didn't have a login (or didn't want one) then they couldn't see the puppets.

But it looks like the auctions have ended. Congrats on selling every one!:smile: It will feel like a brand new workshop :wink:

Blink

Reaction score
I would say for the future a direct link to eBay would be better. You have to login to Puppets And Stuff to see the post, so if someone didn't have a login (or didn't want one) then they couldn't see the puppets.

But it looks like the auctions have ended. Congrats on selling every one!:smile: It will feel like a brand new workshop :wink:
Lesson learned. I will be better about choosing my links.

The puppets didn't all sell. Although, Ebay is proving to be very interesting indeed since I have had interest in the puppets after the auctions have ended without being bid on.

However, my workshop in getting better by the week.