Halloween menu

peyjenk

Reaction score
I don't know if you've ever used the Halloween menu before, but this is the first time I have ever seen it, and it is GREAT. Very clever, very creative, and I really like highlighting the Muppet monsters! Mega cheers from me! :flirt: :big_grin: :excited:

Skye

Reaction score
That menu is adorable (in a spook-ay kinda way :wink:)! It's so fun, I love it! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Could someone please describe this menu to me? Thanks.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Happy (almost) Halloween! :smile:

:wink: I'll give you the skinny on the menu. It was actually the first seasonal Muppet Central menu created.

An orange logo proclaiming "Happy Halloween" stretches out on to the screen. Franken Kermit with purple hair is on the right of it, raven-haired Witch Piggy with a pointy black hat on the left. A spider, very much like one of the Muppet Christmas Carol vagrants that raid's Scrooge's belongings, randomly crawls across the screen.

There are glowing disembodied eyes blinking in the shadows. Upon a flashlight-looking rollover the subtle shapes behind the eyes fade into view. Upon roll-out they disappear again only leaving blinking glowing eyes behind. From left to right, these monsters are: Behemoth (the toothy orange sack-shaped monster), Mulch, Gloat the Green Frackle, Luncheon Counter Monster, Uncle Deadly and Sweetums.

The characters are in front of a gated pumpkin patch (instead of a cemetery due to Phillip's specifications) with a Scarecrow Scooter, bare and crooked trees, a road leading to a mansion, full moon, clouds, night sky and cobwebs - of course.

Hope this helps. :zany:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah yes... The roll-over glowing eyes... Now I remember this one. Thanks for filling in the gaps Jamie. Like the menu says, Happy Halloween.
Heh, maybe you should try your hand at the Muppetcast's current contest.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ah yes... The roll-over glowing eyes... Now I remember this one. Thanks for filling in the gaps Jamie. Like the menu says, Happy Halloween.
Heh, maybe you should try your hand at the Muppetcast's current contest.
Oooh! Not to get off-topic, but what Muppetcast contest is it? Is there a link someone could provide. I don't have much time these days, but I tend to work fast. I mocked this up in a matter of hours for a Playstation contest a month ago. Didn't place, but I like him...THE FLUGG (he's a green semi-transparent slug with bubbles inside, big yellow eyes, blue wings and purple tufts of hair).

Back to the menu, my favorite part was Scarecrow Scooter. I try to drop him in the menus whenever I can. :wink: He's hiding in the windmill on the Moulin Scrooge Christmas menu.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Just go to www.muppetcast.com and you'll see what the contest's about, how long it lasts, the prize, the gotsta have rules... The woiks. If you have some spare time, give a listen to a couple of the shows too, they've become really enjoyable and quite inciteful.
Hope this helps.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I think that the menu is awesome! I've always loved the menus that MC puts out. :smile:

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Anyone know where i could get the orginal Miss Piggy pic from the menu