Halloween

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
Now that labour day is past to me its officially the haloween season! This is like christmas to me! Its teh only time of year i do t look like a freak when i dress up in costume! Does anyone else still enjoy dressing up? This year im going as an evil alice (in wonderland) my boyfriend is going to be an evil madhatter! :big_grin:

what is evryone else going as?

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Eek! It's that close already? I need to think of an idea. Probably something Muppety. Maybe Beaker, or Kira, or maybe Janice. Although, if I dress up as Janice, people might think I'm Britney Spears, just like a few years ago when I went as Hannah Montana. :stick_out_tongue:

dwmckim

Reaction score
The way around that is to include a button and/or other Janice/Electric Mayhem accessories to the costume - kind of how those old children's costumes of Sesame Street characters would have Sesame logos on the chest instead of the expected fur or striped shirts or whatever one would expect the character's upper body to actually look like. Yeah, it is a bit of a branding thing but also helps demonstrate exactly what you are as opposed to being mistaken for Britney or Hannah.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
The way around that is to include a button and/or other Janice/Electric Mayhem accessories to the costume - kind of how those old children's costumes of Sesame Street characters would have Sesame logos on the chest instead of the expected fur or striped shirts or whatever one would expect the character's upper body to actually look like. Yeah, it is a bit of a branding thing but also helps demonstrate exactly what you are as opposed to being mistaken for Britney or Hannah.
Ok, that's a good idea. Hopefully it will work if I decide to be Janice this year. :smile::flirt:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I wonder if I could talk my dad into being Linus. He has a black striped red shirt and black shorts and I always call him Linus when he wears it XD