Hamilton Mortorcycle Kermit & Piggy

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Has anyone actually bought either the Kermit or Piggy on a motorcycle figures from The Hamilton Collection? The pics look awesome :smile: ....a little too awesome. They both look like real photos of the actual puppets superimposed on a figurine motorcycle. If I'm wrong, so much the better, but I'd like to be sure before I order them. :mad:
This is a link to the photos:
http://hamilton.collectiblestoday.com/ct/ndca/muppet

Gonzo's Goof

Reaction score
haven't seen these but I will most likely order one too, these look great. I always thought having Piggy on her Motorcycle from The Great Muppet Caper would of been a cool thing to have. It isn't that motorcycle but still very cool. Also it is awsome how Kermit looks like he is on Custom Chopper to me it looks alot like a Jesse James one I saw once.

Thanks for showing these very cool.

Gonzo's Goof :concern:

T

timrikthegorf

They look cool but I'd like to see an actual product picture. Those 2 pictures look photoshopped. I have a feeling the Piggy one will look more like that drunk nurse Piggy.

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
That's exactly what I've been thinking too. They look almost too good to be true.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I want the motorcycle figures...have since I first heard about them several months ago. My question is: why are they wasting their time with that ridiculous looking Nurse Piggy when they could have done something cool with their time and money, like Rowlf or Gonzo on a motorcycle?