Hang On???? What If....wait Stop Do Not Pass Go!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Hang on, everything i've read states that the new muppet show will have NEW CHARACTERS!!! I thought most people didn't like Muppets Tonight for that same reason......Does this seem like good idea??? Sure maybe one or two is ok, but I don't wanna see a whole lot of new characters, like Muppets Tonight did...sure i wanna see a new show, but i also want it to last! Don't get me used to something then rip it out from under me! Maybe i just feel like ranting and raving today...i dunno...

Sarah

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well i can't find it now...I was on ask jeeves when i read it....i wish i found the link...has anyone else read this...it was something like a mix of old loved characters and new ones, or something....maybe they are talking about Muppets Tonight characters, but it didn't sound like it...

Sarah

Luke

Reaction score
I think the idea is to have new characters but in greater quality than quantity. The main brief of the show is to relaunch the CLASSIC Muppets, and build them into a viable property again. However, it could well turn out a bit like Muppets Tonight but lets hope not.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i guess that sounds better than what i said....maybe more professional!

Sarah

hdofu

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I think the idea is to have new characters but in greater quality than quantity. The main brief of the show is to relaunch the CLASSIC Muppets, and build them into a viable property again. However, it could well turn out a bit like Muppets Tonight but lets hope not.
They need to get the Geezers out of the retirement home and back into the balconies.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah i thought the retirement home idea was WRONG! there wasn't much i was really dead-set against but that was one!

Sarah

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
Hang on, everything i've read states that the new muppet show will have NEW CHARACTERS!!! I thought most people didn't like Muppets Tonight for that same reason......Does this seem like good idea??? Sure maybe one or two is ok, but I don't wanna see a whole lot of new characters, like Muppets Tonight did...sure i wanna see a new show, but i also want it to last! Don't get me used to something then rip it out from under me! Maybe i just feel like ranting and raving today...i dunno...

Sarah
they better not have howard the pig from the christmas movie in the new show....hated that guy..

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Who is Howard the Pig? The Choreographer? I somehow think that his "gayness" and "pig" had some underlying, very dirty joke in there somewhere, but I'm unsure. (At least based on some of the stuff I've accidentally run across on the net).

I wouldn't mind there being plots situated around the Muppet Theater, like the things that go on before and/or after showtime, maybe with the onstage performance of one big number or something. IE, shorten down the IAVMMCM into 30 minutes or an hour.

I liked the idea of using the exterior and more interior shots of the Muppet Theater.

FOZ