1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Happy 30th of December to you

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Dec 30, 2006.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Quiet you, or you'll end up in my bowling bag.

*Disembodied feet appear and start up a game of kick the Bo.
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

DaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. The Count

*Monster eats Bo's head to silence his plaintiff yelps of no use whatsoever.

Right then, what do we do with this headless pile of maggets?
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Wait a minute... today's the 30th of April...
  5. The Count

Uh Snowths... You need to go back to Page 1 of this thread, started on 12/30/2006 to understand Bo's brand of madness for this thread.

Now then... Please vote for Piggy!
  6. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Get the body to sweep it all up?

Daniel
  7. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

I'm on it! *starts cleaning up Bo's mess*
  8. The Count

Monster: Hey, when did this place get a maid? Heh, guess Lisa finally got tired of doing all the cleaning herself.
    *Goes back to munching Bo's head into tiny particles.
  9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Lizard: *floats down* What is all this...*something tries to eat lizard* HEY! Watch it buddy! What in the world is going on here? I've dead for quite sometime and now this monster is eatting my owners dad? What is this world coming too. *kicks the monster in the head* Hey you! Why not pick one someone your own size. *flies around the monsters head aging him on*
  10. The Count

Your owner's dad? Uh, who's that? And I don't eat lizards... They give me gas something awful. You don't wanna be here when that happens. Come on buddy, I'll buy you a grasshopper down at the bar.
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Lizard: What would you expect with a small brain and i'm dead too. *gives the monster a funny look* You really want to buy me a grasshopper? You were just eatting my childs dad's head and now you want to make friends with me? This place it weird but sure. *floats beside the monster out the door*
  12. The Count

Yeah, why not? I know this great place down the road where they have great French fries and flies, and the mozzarella sticks are the best.
  13. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Lizard: *floating beside the monster* For real? Man i love those things. French flies are my favorite!
  14. The Count

Yeah... They even added tarantula legs to the menu. *Smacks lips thinking of the appetizers down at the sports bar.
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Those give me gas. Weird to say since i'm a ghost.

Both head on to the bar to have a fun and wonderful time
  16. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

The Giant from Jack & the Beanstalk: Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum.. I smell the blood of a Lizard-mun
  17. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*ghostly form Bo*

Lizzaard guy? L-guy? Hulloooo! *swoops and crashes into an astral form of a tree* Sheesh! I'm not used to this flying business yet...*smiles* But once I get it figured...they'll be some spooking going on in THIS town!
  18. The Count

No there won't. You want to do some spooking you have to get a license approved by me.
    *Aims proton beam and lassoes ghostly form of Bo putting him into a ghost trap.
  19. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*still cleaning up Bo* You guys have really gotta be more careful. Ewwww. I think this is a foot.
  20. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

*sings* There's something strange, in your thread, Who ya gonna call? BEAU-BUSTAS!!!! I ain't afraid of no beau

Daniel