Happy 5 Year Anniversary Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It was funny you noticed it, though. I was told it was only subtle, though.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Happy anniversary to all you oldbies, wot! And to the super mod. :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seeing that the Delphi forum was opened THAT long before this one was, I bet you all lost A LOT of great posts, didn't you?:cry:

Luke

Reaction score
Seeing that the Delphi forum was opened THAT long before this one was, I bet you all lost A LOT of great posts, didn't you?:cry:
It was all archived upto a year or so ago. We lost a lot, but i don't think anyone was referring to it much anymore so it didn't serve much of a purpose. It was a closer knit community back then, aside from the occasional all out warfare, a bit smaller so everyone knew each other and they all used to go into the chat room at night which was the best thing. This forum style is easier to post on though and i think Delphi is pretty outdated now.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks again, but really it's the 5 year anniversary of all of us from Delphi.

Yeah, it was a lot of good posts lost. I think the original posts Ken Lilly made when Palisades decided to start discussing the Muppets figures were on Delphi, weren't they?

History was made at that forum (especially after I showed up :zany: ).

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah, it was a lot of good posts lost. I think the original posts Ken Lilly made when Palisades decided to start discussing the Muppets figures were on Delphi, weren't they?
Yeah all Kens first stuff woz there, including the original plans for the line and sketches, proto pics etc. Also the fan build up to the release of MFS including some interaction with the puppeteers etc. I do miss the chat room, i realise it'd be a huge load on the bandwidth but can just imagine what it'd be like here seeing as there is a lot more people and always people logged in.

Maybe i need to have a word with Dr Bunz to make it one of his presidential policies. :eek:

(by the way Kev, you look EXACTLY as i imagined ya! lol)