1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Happy 81st, Caroll Spinney!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Schfifty, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

And many more to come. God bless the man who brought us these two characters. :wisdom: :grouchy:

2. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Wow...81 years old and still going strong.:) I have no words other than the fact that you are such a wonderful role model, Caroll, and I hope you have more than a happy birthday.:wisdom::grouchy:

cahuenga and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  3. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Cheers, Caroll. Meeting you this year was an incredible thrill. Of all the Sesame people I've gotten to meet over the years, you're the tops.

MikaelaMuppet and WalterLinz like this.
  4. cahuenga

cahuenga Active Member

Happy Bithday Caroll!!!! happy to see you performing in Sesame Street!!! on in the years to come!!! an example for all the performers!!!

5. Cookie Chris

Cookie Chris Member

Happy Birthday, Carol! Thank you for still performing Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch for the past 45 years and more to come! You are a living testament that age is just a number!

6. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

Happy Birthday, Mr. Spinney!!

You really have done a fine and miserable job all these years! We love you! :)

MikaelaMuppet likes this.