Happy Administrative Professionals Day!

ceecee

Reaction score
Any other "administrative professionals" out there? What a title, huh? I think we could all be considered "administrative professionals" of some sort.

Anyway, I didn't expect anything from the people I work with, but one lady (and I only work with 3 other people) surprised me with a card, chocolate, and a bracelet! It totally brightened my day!

So, I hope all you other "administrative professionals" have a great day!
:flirt:

Klonoa

Reaction score
Yay! I'm an 'administrative professional' too! I didn't get nuthin', but that's OK. I'd rather just do my work anyway. I was hoping that the other people I work for would have done something nice for the secretary (I'm just the receptionist type person), but I don't think they did anything for her either. And I couldn't remind them to do something because I didn't want them to think I wanted them to do something for me, too. Oh well. I took myself out to lunch.

--Klonoa

Firecat87

Reaction score
a girl with many titles

i too am an administrative professional, receptionist, secretary, office manager, personal assistant/ scheduler- or any other name that means i sit at a desk, type things, answer the phone and order office supplies. I work with 4 other people- very small company. I was glad not to recieve anything on what is traditionally known as "secretary's day" because my brain is still in denial about actually having been a secretary for the past year. But that will all change soon- summer theatre job here i come

anyway, Happy -insert whatever word for secretary you'd like here- day!
:big_grin: