Happy Birfday, Nate!!!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kye
Yeah, yeah, yeah...you dont wish radio people happy birthday! Doesnt anyone here know that! You just throw a bunch of alcoholic beverages at them and say.... go nuts
Works for me!!!! :big_grin:

unless of course thier not into that kinda thing, then you give a wad of dollar bills and bring them to the nearest gentlemans club
I'd pass on that, thanks.

unless of course their not into that kinda thing, then you just grab a few bucks from everyone on Muppet Central and buy the guy a High Definition widescreen TV
That would work too!!!!

So, whose starting up the collection basket? :confused:

Kye

Reaction score
Its not your birthday anymore! Your just going to have to wait till next year, when we have enough time to plan!! then again... mine is august 1st... and i prefer widescreen plasma...so maybe we will need to pass around a collection Barrel. get to it!:wink:

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kye
Its not your birthday anymore! Your just going to have to wait till next year, when we have enough time to plan!! then again... mine is august 1st... and i prefer widescreen plasma...so maybe we will need to pass around a collection Barrel. get to it!:wink:
Yeah, well mines first, June 2nd, and I have NO IDEA :confused: what I want. I'll have to get back to ya on that, but it'll be good! :excited: *wonders if it's that senility setting in...*

Deb:flirt: