Happy Birthday Bryan!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Since no one seems to have covered this yet,
:smirk: happy birthday to the best Bear we know!

Skye

Reaction score
Yay! I hope you have a wonderful birthday, Bryan!!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You were the first person to talk to me here and I'll never forget that. Anyway I just wanted to say have a Happy Birthday and I hope you have a really good day!

BEAR

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
You were the first person to talk to me here and I'll never forget that. Anyway I just wanted to say have a Happy Birthday and I hope you have a really good day!

I hope I was nice to you!

And thanks everyone for the early birthday wishes. It's not quite my birthday here yet. Still have 23 minutes to go!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh, you were very nice, so thank you for that and Happy Birthady in a few minutes where you are again!

BEAR

Reaction score
Oh good. Sometimes new members aren't treated very nicely, and while I always try to welcome everyone when I can, you never know how things will come across in writing. But thanks again!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, somtimes you've got to hang in their and you'll find some nice people eventually. But the people here are generally pretty nice, but I know what you mean. So I was pretty lucky to meet a really nice person right off the back who didn't come across as mean or anything. But you're welcome, thank you and I hope you have a nice day, Bear!

Kiki

Reaction score
Happyhappy birthday Bry, have a good one, man!! :smile: :wink: :excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Dunno if I'm early or I'm late... You tend to lose track of time when pulling an all-nighter, goofing off on your personal little pet projects...

Anyway... Happy bearthday to one of my greatest MC forum friends and fellow Sesame Street enthusiasts... Have a great celebration Bryan, and enjoy it for all it's worth!
*Brings in cake and ice cream with candles from the party at the dorms. OK, line up and you'll each get served in turn.

BTW: Bryan, if you notice at the header of your posts... There's a "Graphic" line saying "BEAR has a birthday" above your status title line. What does that graphic look like? Just askin', and have a great day cause it's your own.