1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Happy Birthday Cookie Monster

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Dantecat, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Happy Birthday Cookie Monster! I hope You Just Eat Lots And Lots And Lots Of Cookies To Eat On Your Birthday!!! :) :excited: ;)
  2. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I hope Cookie doesn't forget to vote for Zoot for President, even if it is his birthday.
  3. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

All right! Happy birthday Cookie!
  4. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Happy Birthday Cookie. :)

An instead of an imaginary birthday cookie, I hope you get to eat a real one this year. :)
  5. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Happy Birthday Cookie.I hope you get one of those Mrs. Fields' Birthday cookies,with a self-portrait on it,and on the edge are mini-cookies of different assortments.:zany:
  6. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Happy Birthday Cookie Monster! :excited:
  7. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

I'm sort of confused. I thought Cookie Monster first appeared on the first ep of Sesame Street. If it's his birthday, isn't it everybody else's birthday as well? Please clarify.
  8. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

There are Sesame Street calendars which have the birthdays of all characters on it. I assume that is where Dantecat got this from.
  9. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

I Found It In Older SS Magazines Whatever!!