Happy Birthday Dave Goelz!

ploobis

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Dave!

Thank you for all the great Muppet characters that you have givin' us like The Great Gonzo, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Zoot, Beauregard, Brewster The Guru, Muppy, Boober Fraggle, Traveling Matt, Philo, The World's Oldest Fraggle, Large Marvin, Digit, Stinky The Skunk, Randy Pig, Bill The Bubble Guy, Gary Cahuenga and many more great characters!

Thank you for making us all laugh with your great characters!

Again, Have a Very Happy Birthday!

:concern: :confused: :cool:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Mr. Goelz! There are times when I think perhaps Gonzo and I were separated at birth :concern: ... thanks for all the years of entertainment and here's to many more! :cool: I hope your birthday's great!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Happy birthday Mr. Goelz! Thanks for bringing us such awesome characters like Gonzo and Boober! :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Dave! Now if only there was a cake with Gonzo, Bunsen, Beauregard, Zoot, Digit, and Bill the Bubble Guy on it. And if only there was a television special to honor it.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, to my all-time favorite performer of my all-time favorite character, The Great Gonzo! Thank you, Dave! For all you've done!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Dave! Gonzo was always my favorite as a child. Keep it weird! :concern:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Mr. Goelz! I don't know if you remember me when we met back in 1999, but you were one of the nicest guys and it was a pleasure to meet you. Hope we have the chance again and have a wonderful day!

BabyScooter

Reaction score
Happy birthday dave! let the wierdness be with you! watch out for dirth nader!:concern: :confused: :cool: