1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Happy Birthday Dave Goelz

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by galagr, Jul 16, 2012.

1. galagr Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Dave Goelz! Thanks for bringing many wonderful different characters to life! :concern::cool::oops::sigh::confused::sleep::electric:
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. Hubert Well-Known Member

Oh yeah...I forgot it was his birthday today...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE GOELZ!!!!!
    :concern::confused::cool::sleep::oops::electric::sigh:
    Thanks for all your work as a Muppeteer, bringing some of my favorite Muppets to life.
  3. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday! In celebration, I'm going to shoot myself out of a cannon into a tub of salsa while reciting Hamlet. :concern:
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  4. Hayley B Active Member

Happy Birthday Dave. :) :halo:
  5. Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Dave! You are such a wonderful performer, and you really bring your characters to life! :concern::confused::cool::sleep::oops:
  6. Slackbot Well-Known Member

Happy birthday to the Muppeteer I'd most like to meet!
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  7. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Happy birthday to the man who brought Boober Fraggle to life!
    Borples likes this.
  8. Collgoff Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Dave Goelz!
  9. Lola p Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Dave!
  10. LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Dude!

:concern::confused::cool::sleep::oops::electric:
  11. vettech28 Active Member

Happy Birthday, Dave! Have fun today!
  12. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Quick suggestion for Muppeteer birthday threads: can they be moved to the Classic Muppets or Muppet Headlines section? Even though this is the "people" forum, I feel that a lot of people don't check here often and more discussion could be fostered in those sections.
  13. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday to the creator of my favourite of all the Muppets with the greatest and strongest heart -- Beauregard.
  14. LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

He is the best. If he reads this, I LOVE ZOOT!!!!:cool::cool:
  15. HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday. Earlier tonight I happened to find the SS sketch where Simon the Soundman goes into a China shop and meets Old MacDonald (the shopkeeper was voiced by Goelz). What a small world!
  16. LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

17. Hubert Well-Known Member

Oh, and by the way, I picked up some virtual cake for us all...

*MCers groan*

What? I even got writing on it!

Boy...I really thought you were going to say Muppy there...
  18. LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

19. meepmuppaphones Active Member

I really haven't been online for quite awhile... I decide to revisit for a bit, and what a pleasant surprise! Dave Goelz's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. DAVE GOELZ! MAY THE WEIRDNESS OF GONZO BE WITH YOU!!!!

:concern::confused::cool::sleep::oops::electric::sigh::concern::confused::cool::sleep::oops::electric::sigh::concern::confused::cool::sleep::oops::electric::sigh::concern::confused::cool::sleep::oops::electric::sigh::concern::confused::cool::sleep::oops::electric::sigh:
    LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.
  20. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

"This...is...your...birthday song/ It isn't very long"

Sorry, felt appropriate.

Happy Birthday Mr. Goelz! Hope you have a good one and thank you for all the work you've done.