Happy Birthday Emmymik!!

Foreignman

Reaction score
HAPPPPPPPY BIRRRRRRRRTHDAY EMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!
What does twenty feel like, to have a two replacing that one in your age that has been there forever. Just one year till you can legally buy fine wines to go with your muffins. Nothing like Brandy and Blueberry Muffins:big_grin: .

Chilly Down

Reaction score
It's still 10:40 p.m. here, so I managed to get this in on time. :big_grin:

Happy birthday, Emmy!! Hope it was a spoovy one for you!

(I don't even know what "spoovy" means, but I still think it was the most appropriate word. Don't you?)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
It is now 2:46 a.m. here, so, like,

Happy BELATED birthday, Emmyyyyyyy!!

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

For your present, I shall grant you a FREE video/voice admission for my next concert!

Really!

I shall!

:stick_out_tongue:

I also wanna let ya know that all the loyal peasants in Redding wish thou fair damsel a most spoovy, muffiny birthday as well! LOL!!

FOMP!

:big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I'd really like to thank y'all. I spent most of my birthday in a traffic jam (and a gnarly one at that) or in bed, sick. So today is sorta like My Birthday Part II. We're gonna do all of the birthday stuff (with the exception of going out to dinner, 'cause I think we're gonna have something else. But for the life of me I can't figure that out :big_grin: ). Plus my mom said that she was gonna organize a parade for me (although she said that it might be in New York), and what do you know. I turn on the tv and there's a parade. :big_grin:
(my family is *almost* as weird as I am. *Almost*) :big_grin:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Emmy, we'll put on a Muppet movie for you tomorrow night! A new one! On NBC even!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
Hey Emmy, we'll put on a Muppet movie for you tomorrow night! A new one! On NBC even!

LOL!

Thanks!

You guys are always looking out for me.