Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I guess you're right.

*Opens thermos.*

!!! IT'S AL CAPONE'S MILLIONS !!!
Stick THAT in your ear, Geraldo!!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Kevin, my man bear, I almost got you all four Ghostbusters to show up at your house wearing their uniforms and proton packs. However, Bill Murray opted not to come, as usual. Even Slimer wanted to come, but I think he wanted to eat all that he could. Go figure, huh!

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Kevin, my man bear, I almost got you all four Ghostbusters to show up at your house wearing their uniforms and proton packs. However, Bill Murray opted not to come, as usual. Even Slimer wanted to come, but I think he wanted to eat all that he could. Go figure, huh!

ryan
If someone could have that happen, I would forever be their slave.

You know that I was inducted into the Blues Brothers family by Elwood, don't you? The bad thing is I can't do anything about it. :frown:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
If someone could have that happen, I would forever be their slave.

You know that I was inducted into the Blues Brothers family by Elwood, don't you? The bad thing is I can't do anything about it. :frown:
I'd love to meet Dan Aykroyd and talk to him about his career. If you ever see him again, ask if you can sing a song with him. That'll rock.

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I doubt that I'll ever get to, and it was probably only a one time meeting. But BOY! If I could get on stage with the Blues Brothers---mmMMMM!!! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Fozzie Bear!

No, not the Muppet, the moderator! Happy Birthday Kevin!:embarrassed: :big_grin: :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Happy birthday to the best mod and longest friend I have had on this site!!! Others have been, gone, come, left, but you sir have stayed it out through thick and thin! Happy, happy, hippy, hoppy, hoopy b'day to you!

And not to break tradition:

:cool: Hippy Bath Day, dude! :sing: