Happy Birthday Frogboy4

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE! *jumps around!* So glad to have you back at MC from your long time away. Hope you have GREAT birthday! :excited:

Xerus

Reaction score
I hope your birthday was a happy one. :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Wow, it's your Birthday! Well, it was I suppose! :embarrassed:

Hope you had a wonderful day, full of not working (unless that makes you happy of course) and lots of goofing off (unless that makes you unhappy... of course).

So what'd you get up to in Frisco?

Cheers man!
:smile:
Anthony

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
:super:

Happyyyyy birthdayyyyy, Froggiiiieeee, baaayybeeeeee!

*thump*

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:smile: Thanks everybody for your birthday greetings! My days have been a little bleak lately and your posts have really brightened the gloominess of turning 34. I don’t much act it or look it, but that’s the harsh reality. He he. There's a list of accomplishments I have a year to work on before the 35 milestone. Gotta keep up with that!

My folks and brother came down from Houston for dinner at my favorite upscale veggie restaurant (Millennium) in San Francisco. No matter what your tastes – if you’re a foodie or not – the food excellent! It’s one of the few places I actually eat, but it’s cost prohibitive to go there for anything other than special occasions. My family finally met my partner Ian and they got along great. I haven’t introduced them to any current partner since turning 19 so there was a little concern on all sides. :concern:

The fam went back to Houston this morning and I’m nursing the slight drag from last night’s beer and wine with friends. I can’t report getting too many material things, but honestly (after the Muppet posers, of course) there’s little that I want or need except the company of good people. I got that last night and here too! I’m glad I found my way back to Muppet Central and you guys! :coy:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
And we're all glad to have you back!
:smile: I'm glad you had a good time, and I hope your days only get better from here!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Jamie! Hope it was a great one!