Happy Birthday Jaz

Misskermie

Reaction score
My birthday is Feburary 4th... So tomorrow. I decided to write a story for Jaz (Me) to have a birthday. Enjoy, my MC familia!

"...SURPRISE!!!"
Jaz had just walked into the cafeteria to find many of her friends with presents, cake, and party games. Piggy decided to sing in favor of Jaz.
"Happy birthday to you,"
Then Kermit chimed in.
"You live in a zoo,"
Then Gonzo joined in.
"You look like a monkey,"
"And you smell like one too!"
Jaz just smiled and shook her head in spite of her friends' behavior.
"Hey! Don't talk about my girlfriend that way!" said Fozzie as he gave Jaz a hug. "Hi Fozzie! ...Was this party your idea?" Fozzie wrapped his arms around Jaz. "...Maybe..." Fozzie said teasingly. Jaz smiled up at him, and focused on nothing else. "Jaz?" Kermit called. Jaz, having been interupted from her focus, looked at Kermit. "It's present time!" Jaz clenched Fozzie's hand as she scurried over to the table with mountains of presents. "Wow...I don't know where to start..." Jaz said, speaking her thoughts aloud. "Ooh, open Moi's first, oh pretty please?" Piggy begged. Jaz nodded in agreement. Jaz gently tried to open the present. Piggy was unaware she was a paper saver. "Oh! Jaz! Look!" Piggy had pointed in the oppposite direction that Jaz was looking in. As Jaz turned around, Piggy the wrapping paper. "...I don't see anything! Hey! I got...A dress...Exactly like the one you're wearing..." Jaz said with false gratitude. "Vous are tres welcome dear." Piggy said, falling for Jaz's falseness. Jaz reached for her second present. It was from Kermit. She opened it. It was a purple cocktail dress. It had sparkles all over it. And, a matching headband came with it, because Kermit knew she wore headbands. Fozzie felt a little skeptical. "Why on earth did you get her a cocktail dress?" Fozzie asked. "For the benefit of you." kermit asked while smiling. Fozzie couldn't help but smile thnking about Jaz wearing that on a date. Jaz caught him. Sick little bear... She thought with a giggle. Next was Gonzo's. "Is this going to explode when I open it?" Jaz asked. "Of course not! Just open it." Gonzo folded his arms. Jaz looked at it...Hesitated...Took off the lid...stared inside of the box. It was more clothes. It was a pink shirt, a purple vest, a pair of blue jeans, a purple headband, and purple sneakers. "I thought that if you wanted to change your appearance...Like your style, you could come outta that Jacket, and get with the program!" Gonzo laughed. Jaz thought about it. Then she thought about the amout of clothes she got.
she thought she was unfashionable for a second.
They were trying to change her...
Jaz froze...She said thank you. She said...She'd open her presents later.
Jaz ran outside in the pouring rain...She ran to the park across the street and sat on the bench. She cried, and cried, and cried. She was hurt inside. Using her birthday as a chance to change her. It was...it was cruel...It was...It was wrong...It...
It hurt.
Jaz cried into her eyes until Fozzie sat down next to her. "Jaz...What's wrong?" Jaz looked at him furiously. "You! All of you trying to...to change who I am!" Fozzie tilted his head. He thought... "What do you mean?" Jaz got up. "It's exactly what Gonzo said! I need to get with the program! You hate me! All of you! You want to change who I am! Kermit got me a cocktail dress, because he thinks I need to be more glamorous! Gonzo... I don't what he wants me to be, and Piggy wants me to be just like her! You all want to...Change me! I'm assuming you gave me a hat and tie just like yours, or some lingerie to make me look more 'appitizing'! Am I right?" Jaz was crying buckets. Fozzie realized how hurt she was. Jaz began to walk away, but Fozzie grabbed her by her arm, and pulled her close to him. "Jaz. I don't think they were trying to change you. I think they were trying to help you expand your wardrobe...And Gonzo doesn't mean what he says half the time anyway." Jaz pushed back gently. Fozzie pulled something out from under his hat. It was a purple jewelry box. "Open It." Fozzie insisted. Jaz did as instructed, and she found a silver chain necklace with a purple heart charm on it. In the top of box, was a poem.

Sometimes I'm shy
And I don't like to play
But when I'm with you, that feeling goes away
You make me so happy, I want to sing
With you, I can do almost anything
I want you to know I loved you from the start
As a reminder, I gave you this heart.
-Fozzie

Jaz began to tear up. She read the last two sentences repeatedly.
It was beautiful.
It was meaningful.
It was...
It was...
Love.
Jaz finally looked up at Fozzie, with false sadness. Jaz stepped up to him. Fozzie looked down at her, fearing she didn't like it. All of a sudden, Jaz put her arms around his neck and pulled him in for an affectionate kiss. Fozzie couldn't help but put his arms around her waist. "Happy birthday." He murmured. "Did you like your present?" Jaz nuzzled him a little closer. "Fozzie...You're the only present I need."

The End!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh no! Typo! I typed shredded where it says "Piggy the wrapping paper", but it didn't show up! Ruahnna said she was Runner up to queen of typos...Guess who won though?

Misskermie

Reaction score
EPILOUGE...

Jaz was alone. Alone thinking. She was searching for an outfit.
What a dilema.
Jaz searched through the closet to find nothing but Purple jackets! Perhaps Gonzo was right. She did need to get with the program! Jaz decided to try on a few of her gifts. Jaz put on the dress that looked very identical to Piggy's. No, Too...well...Piggy. Next she tried on the cocktail dress. For some reason, still too Piggy. Jaz did not dare put on what Gonzo got her. A fear of explosion is what she contained.
Jaz was also concerned. She hated Pink! Hated it! Doesn't Gonzo know any better? (No.) However that wasn't very fair, to try on every outfit, but the one given to her by Gonzo. She put it on. Looked in the mirror. Well...It looks nice...She eyed herself liking what she saw. However the outfit still lacked something.
Jaz thought about it.
Then it hit her.
Jaz reached in her pocket to get the necklace her sweet loveable bear gave her. She put it on and marveled at how it looked on her. Then there was a knock at the door. "Come in." Jaz said sweetly. It was Piggy, Kermit, Gonzo, and Fozzie. "Wow, I didn't think you'd look as good as that!" Gonzo said. Jaz only laughed. "Well...I got with the program." Fozzie looked at the necklace. It mached with her beautiful face, and he was enchanted. Piggy caught Jaz and Fozzie giving eachother adoring looks. Then she looked at Kermit. And Kermit look at her. "What?" He said innocently. Piggy blushed slightly, and giggled. "Nothing. Just thinking." Piggy lay her head on Kermit's shoulder, and as no one was paying attention, he slipped his arm around her. "Jaz did you plan on keeping that look?" Fozzie asked.
Jaz nodded. "Of course. Part of you is in it."
Fozzie smiled adoringly at her, and Jaz did the same once again.
This was the best birthday ever.

Misskermie

Reaction score

This is Jaz. Uncolored. I'll just go through the colors here:

Skin: Tan
Headband: Purple
T-Shirt underneath vest: Pink
Vest: Purple
Jeans: Blue
Sneakers: Purple
And very hard to notice heart necklace: Purple

Hope that helps. ^_^