Happy Birthday Jim and Steve!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to the two people who inspire me most in life. Without the two of you we would have never known out Flippered Green Friend!

Thanks so much, I know you both will be having a good time today!

Today is such a wonderful and special day, Two Birthdays and I passed by Driving Theory test. Im sure Jim was helping me.

Hit it boys! :big_grin: :sing: :flirt: :halo: :cool:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to Jim and Steve, an event which I never knew happened on the same day!!

I wonder what they did back when Jim was around on this day? You'd imagine it was a double party of sorts, huh?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
by the way, I'm wearing green in honor of Jim's birthday; and also for Steve's now, too!!! :smile:

radionate

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Steve! Thank you so much for all you have brought to our lives.

In honor of you and Jim, I am wearing my Leland Mississippi Birthplace of Kermit the Frog pin all day long!

Frog Bless you. :smile:

SammieRose

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to Steve, whom holds the title for my longest standing obsession at a decade! Woo! I hope it's a great day for you and full o' Muppety goodness! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
:cool: Hippy Bath Day, Steve :cool:

And in memory of the great JH. Here is a Kermit smilie, :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Happy b day t the late bt great Jim Henson who is still a big part of my life evn though he has not been around for some time now. it still seems like yesterday when i heard of his death. but i still have his memorys in my mind and heart.

And Steve happy b dad to you as well keep up the great work and your kermit sounds better and better evry time i hear it your a great perosn to fill in the very big shoes of Jim. i know it must get scary somtimes but just remember you have fams to always back you up.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Happy birthday!!!
Woot! Yayyy!
:smile: :smile:
Jim and Steve are the r0xx0rz! :big_grin:
Holy cow, I am so out of it now. I'm gonna watch Muppet DVDs all day to celebrate!
:zany: :zany: