Happy Birthday Kevin Clash!

ploobis

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN CLASH!

Thank you for giving us great Muppet Characters like Elmo, Clifford, Leon, Ace Yu, Baby Sinclair, Ferlinghetti Donizetti, Howard Handupme, Wolfgang The Seal, Hoots The Owl, Eliot Shag, Benny Rabbit, Baby Natasha, Kingston Livingston 3rd, Mel, Mulch, Craniac, Carter, Bad Polly, Spa'am, Billy Bunny and Be-Bop Bunny.

I hope you have the best day ever on your B-Day!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Happy birthday Mr. Clash! It's funny, my PBS station has been playing older episodes of Reading Rainbow in the mornings so I watch because I'm a dork and there's not much else on, and there was an episode with Kevin Clash performing a puppet that looked like LeVar Burton. It was pretty funny!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I remember that episode!

Anyway, happy birthday To Kevin Clash! You've been in inspirations in my life and touch the lives of so many other around the world. Thank you so much for doing what you do and for and for being a part of as well as helping to keep the vision and dream of Jim Henson and of Joan Cooney alive! Angin, I want to wish you and very happy and special birthday!

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Mr. Clash and here is hoping for many more birthdays and SS shows with Elmo and all of the other famous Muppets characters that you helped bring to live. :smile:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to Mr. Clash!
Happy Birthday to Mr. Clash!
Happy Birthday, dear Mr. Claassshh!

Here comes a News Flash!

Happy Birthday to you!

(Bad attempt at rhyming but have a great day Mr. Clash!)