Happy Birthday Kevin!

Luke

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Kevin ! Yay !!!!

:zany:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Kevin! I hope you have or had a great day full of muppety goodness! :embarrassed: :smile: :stick_out_tongue: :smirk: :wink:

from,
Paul

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey!! Thanks all my friends!!

I've enjoyed turning 29 (again) and getting taken out to dinner I've eaten WAY too much, so I have GOT to begin dieting soon.

Saturday night we're going to see the Goo Goo Dolls perform in Tunica MS, and that'll be a great gift.

My day consisted of work, last night going to a steak dinner with friends (it was buy one get one free night at Sidestreet Grill). The night before that my family took me to a restaurant that friends own called The Half Shell, and I had Red Snapper over Rice, a twice-baked potato, sauteed mushrooms, I forget what else, and chocolate cake--YUM! What was funny is that it was shaped just like the one they served me on my first birthday, with a "1" candle on top. :smile:

My Papa Roy drove up to Memphis from Cornersville, Ms, and you all know he's 96!! Others there were my Mama and her friend Sam, Uncle Bobby (who I work for) and Aunt Janet, Mama and Janet's friend Kay, my cousin Tim, and my co-worker Tina.

Muley had a previous engagement.

I've had lots of great gifts: 2 new tires and an oil change!! 4 nice shirts (one came with a tie), a digital camera (FINALLY!) w/ accessories, massage, 2 pair of sneakers, $20.00, dinners galore (I'm getting so FAT!), and a few other special items from special folks. (IE: I can't remember what else).

Best of all, I got to see lots of people I really care about alot--friends and family--and they're all well and healthy and happy!!

That, and I went from being 30 to 29!! :big_grin:

Fun, huh?

Thanks again for your well wishes, my friends!!

FOZ

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Well, I guess I'm a little late to wish you happy birthday, but glad you had a great day! Sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy your concert Saturday! :smile:
Erin