Happy Birthday Krazedmuppet

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Happy birthday Katie, even though you never respond to any of my comments and such on MySpace anymore. :stick_out_tongue:

I kid, I kid, I present you a bunny for your birthday, lol.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
lol ITS NOT MY BIRTHDAY! it took me 8 months to find that someone did wish me a happy birthday! but thank you anyway :smile:

happy unbirthday to meeee!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Happy birthday Katie, even though you never respond to any of my comments and such on MySpace anymore. :stick_out_tongue:

I kid, I kid, I present you a bunny for your birthday, lol.

I have to be honest, I NEVER get on myspace anymore

facebook is where its at :wink:

but I still love you snow-weeeeeeeeeeeee! *hugs*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have to be honest, I NEVER get on myspace anymore

facebook is where its at :wink:
I simply must beg to differ; I tried Facebook for a week, and didn't like it - not as customizable, and a lot more confusing

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I simply must beg to differ; I tried Facebook for a week, and didn't like it - not as customizable, and a lot more confusing

nah, myspace is more confusing because you CAN coustomize it, and myspace has more adds, more crazy people- you cant set the security as high. Not only that, but myspace is slowly going under, they dont have nearly the amount of users, so there are a lot of people who agree :smile:

Love you Snoweeeeey :wink:

Nick22

Reaction score
nah, myspace is more confusing because you CAN coustomize it, and myspace has more adds, more crazy people- you cant set the security as high. Not only that, but myspace is slowly going under, they dont have nearly the amount of users, so there are a lot of people who agree :smile:

Love you Snoweeeeey :wink:
my old babysitter used to use myspace, and i could never understand. i use facebook, but not very often at all. i almost never go on.